Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Mrow" the Kitty

When I was seven years old, my best friend moved to Utah.  That summer I conned my mom into letting me get a kitty, swearing up and down that it would help me deal with Brooke's move.  She caved and let me get Kiki...with one condition: the minute that kitten turned into a cat, he was outta there.

Kiki happily resided at my parents' house until October of 2005, when he went to Kitty Heaven at the age of seventeen.  Since then I have been unable to get another kitty due to The Hubbs' allergies, as well as my newly-developing ones.

What's a gal to do? 

Wait...I know!  Crochet one!!  Everyone, this is Mrow. 








I doubt she'll be for sale, seeing as how she's my first completed "friend"...I feel I must save her forever and ever.  I'm sure she and Danville will become great pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment