Sunday, October 3, 2010

Super-Fat #9 With Alternate Handles

So, here I am, crocheting away in preparation for the big craft fair, when it occurs to me: the 9" handles I've been using may not be the only way to go.  I can only purchase them at one place, and they only ever have a few in stock at a time...which results in me hoarding the entire supply every time I step foot in the store, which is about 45 minutes from my house.  Yep, I'm a handle hoarder.  You would be too, if you had to drive an hour to get them every time!

Anyhoo...this is my first attempt at an alternate handle style.  It involved reworking a bit of my normal process, but I think it turned out pretty nicely.  I wasn't sure at first how the boho-chic handles were going to turn out, but I quite like the finished product.





Unfortunately, the pictures don't seem to reflect the actual color very well.  This bag is lavender and purple in real life.  :)  It measures approximately 16" wide by 9" tall and 9" deep, and is lovingly handmade using acrylic yarn. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks really cool and I'm anxious to see those handles in person because they seem to have a cool twist to them. Good idea to try some other things though because you never know what everyone else out there at the craft fair will want.

    ReplyDelete