Sunday, January 15, 2012

Elizabeth's Scarf and Hat

Hey, y'all!

Long time, no see. My computer died again, and you know what the holiday season can be like. Things are starting to get back to normal, and I'm going to try posting some recent projects from my iPod app. Here goes nothin'.

First up: Elizabeth's scarf and hat. This set was made using Bernat, and it's super-soft to the touch.

I hate modeling, but I love this set.  :)
View of the right side
Texture shot of the scarf
Front view
Texture shot of hat, with strap and button detail

This order came in after Elizabeth saw my set, which I made from Red Heart Super Saver in brown and mixed fall colors.  I'll post pics of that set soon.  You wouldn't believe how cute it is with my fire-engine red winter coat.  ;)

See you soon!
~One Crafty Broad

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the button detail on the side of the hat.

    ReplyDelete