Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bulky Fiber Necklace: Teal

I'm a hot-blooded person.  You know, one of those gals you see wearing only a tee shirt in weather that prompts others to don hoodies, hats and gloves?  Don't get me wrong; I love me a good hoodie, but my point is that I don't do well with heavy stuff all up in my grill.  I get hot, I get cranky.  I get cranky, you don't want to deal with me.  Capisce?

With that said, I've come up with a solution for fall and winter accessorizing.  I can't walk around in a full-out scarf all day, but I love the idea of the bright colors and fun drapey quality. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the first in what I'm sure will become a series to include many colors of the Bulky Fiber Necklace:



This necklace has been constructed completely by hand using acrylic yarn.  I can't wait to share the other colors with y'all!

Interested in one of your own?  Let me know...these will be for sale soon.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the fact that it's super comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete