Sunday, March 21, 2010

Matching Bracelets

I've been getting a lot of guff lately from people about the princess's Easter dress.  They want me to post the whole thing, but I'm stickin' to my guns on this one.  Y'all can see the whole dress - complete with princess - after Easter.

But for now, I thought I'd letcha see a little more of our Easter ensembles. 





I had a lot of fun making these bracelets, and they were really quick little projects.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find heart bangles that would fit me, but I think mine turned out pretty cool anyway.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. "Our Easter ensembles"??? Does that mean you've made something for yourself as well? The mystery is killing me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you'll just have to live with the suspense until we see each other, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARRRGHHHH!!! You know how I hate waiting for surprises! Ugh. You're mean >:[

    ReplyDelete