Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miss Cyndi's Fat Bottom Bag

Twice a week, my daughter has speech therapy on a farm after riding a horse.  It helps her get centered so that she can concentrate on he task at hand.  Her speech therapist at the farm fell head over heels for my Fat Bottom Bag, and ordered one of her own.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Cyndi's Fat Bottom Bag:






The entire bag has been lovingly constructed by hand using 100% cotton yarn, bamboo handles and a cute-as-a-button flower clip.  The finished product measures approximately 7" high (not including handles) by 11" wide by 6" deep.

I've had mine for a few weeks now, and I absolutely love it.  This item is not yet listed in my Etsy shop, but it is available as a special order.  If you're interested, give me a shout so we can talk about colors.

2 comments:

  1. Update: Miss Cyndi loved her bag! We decided on $20 for the price, so if any of y'all are interested just lemme know...

    My first sale...yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! I absolutely love the touch of yellow in it. I want one and I think I'd like the same colors because it looks it would go really well with denim. What do you think? Also, can I fit a changing pad in it? You know the one I have - it's a bit wider than that small wipe container you gave me. That would be fantastic so I don't have to carry a diaper bag. Woot! I'll order it off of Etsy (you can make a custom order thingy like Kelly did for me) so I can give you positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete