Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fatty #3 (Autism Awareness)

A big thank-you to Miss Cyndi for keeping me working on crochet projects.  This is actually the fourth Fatty I've done, but I don't seem to have posted the last one.  I'll see if I can find that and put it up here soon.





I am in love with these colors.  Only after the bag was finished did I realize why...it reminds me very much of the autism awareness puzzle piece motif I've seen all over the place.  I think I might need one of my own...

The entire bag has been lovingly constructed by hand using 100% cotton yarn, bamboo handles and a cute-as-a-button flower clip. The finished product measures approximately 7" high (not including handles) by 11" wide by 6" deep.

Want your own?  I can make it in any color combo you could possibly imagine...just give me a shout.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you've made another bag! It's been super rainy here so you would have had lots of opportunities to make stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, here too. It's been a crazy couple of weeks between allergies and getting ready for both of us gals to go back to school, so I'm glad I completed this project - even if it is the only one. It's just the second day of our new schedule, and I'm about ready to drop...I know I'll get used to it, but the adjustment period is no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete