Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fatty #4

Well, apparently I didn't take any photos of the mini pink camo Fatty before it moved on to its permanent home...bummer.

But here's the latest permutation:





This is the first time I've done this bag in a solid color, and I'm really impressed with how the stitches stand out.

The entire bag has been lovingly constructed by hand using 100% cotton yarn, painted bamboo handles and an oversized flower clip...oh, and this particular bag has a little bit of red satin ribbon for some extra pop. The finished product measures approximately 7" high (not including handles) by 11" wide by 6" deep.


You could have your very own for $25...just holler if you're interested, and we can talk about colors.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely LOVE the red, white and black fatty. Hmmmm, may have to add to my collection...again1!!!

    Great job!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* this one!!! Super cute! I agree with Mom and think I will have to order one too. I think I would do this one in the original, smaller size for a more dressy occasion though. Also, don't you have a pink camo one for yourself? It might not be the same size but maybe you could post a picture of that so at least you would have it on your site (and/or Etsy store) to give people an idea of how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm glad you like it.

    Jello, I did have a pink camo super-fat that I posted on here, but it's no longer mine. When I carry these things around, people tend to go bonkers for them...and I've ended up selling every variation on the Fatty or Super-Fat that I've made for myself, except for the original. I'll test this one out for a while, and then it's yours.

    Nana, would you prefer this in a Fatty or Super-Fat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on this bag so far. Everyone loves it. Mom and I are directing them all to Etsy so hopefully it pays off.

    ReplyDelete