Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy International Crochet Day!

Holy cats, y'all...I think I have me a new favorite holiday.  Welcome to Monday, September 12, 2011, also known as International Crochet Day.

What am I doing to celebrate?  After work this evening, I'm planning to cuddle up to my yarn and hook and make square upon square for the bedspread I started this weekend.  Any reason to crochet is a good one in my mind.

How are you going to celebrate?  Here are five fabulous ideas to get you started:

5.  Yarn bomb something.  Anything.
4.  Call your pals.  Get together.  Crochet.  Talk.  Laugh.
3.  Looking for inspiration?  Try ravelry.
2.  Grab a hook and some yarn and see what happens.  This is how some of the neatest stuff is made.
1.  Whatever you do, for the love of Pete, CROCHET.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across this website called Inner Hooker (http://innerhooker.bigcartel.com/) and seriously, I think I'm going to buy every single pattern for you to make for us girls. That's ok, right? =D

    ReplyDelete