Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Photography: East Tennessee

Hey, y'all!

I think it's about time to share another one of my hobbies with you: photography.  I've gotten more and more interested in this over the last few months, and I'm having so much fun toting my camera with me everywhere I go.

For my first photography post, I'd like to share a few of my favorite pictures from a recent trip to East Tennessee.  Enjoy!






I have a feeling this hobby is going to continue to gain momentum in my life, much like crochet has in recent years.  If nothing else, it shows me that I really am capable of taking decent pictures, even though I'm never really happy with the pics of my crochet projects.  ;)

 Until next time...have a great week!
 ~OCB 

Oh, and P.S., all images appearing on this blog and in this post are property of me.  So, be a chum and don't steal 'em...k?  K.

1 comment:

  1. That waterfall looks so peaceful...nice!

    http://pickingupastitch.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete