Wednesday, February 13, 2013

E's Sunday Swing Coat

Hey, y'all!

My super-sweet little goddaughter recently turned one, and we had a fabulous time at her birthday party.  I wrestled with myself about what to make her...she has so many toys to play with, and I really wanted to do something special.

Enter the Sunday Swing Coat from the March/April 2013 issue of Crochet Today.  It's a super-cute little number that works up quickly.  I finished the whole thing in two evenings after work.

Here's my version of the coat, worked in Red Heart Fiesta yarn.






I absolutely love Crochet Today.  Out of the three major US crochet periodicals, it is far and away the most relevant to younger crochet artists who like to add a modern twist to their work.  I'd totally recommend it to any of you who are considering a print subscription.

And here's hopin' my sis-in-law sees this post and remembers to take a pic of lovely E wearing her Swing Coat.  With her permission, I'd love to share that with all of you.  ;)


'Til next time,
OCB

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can't wait to see E wrapped in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute! Can't wait to see the babe in it. Come on Jenn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! How about we do a photo session tomorrow when you're here?

    ReplyDelete