Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Short-sleeved Summer Sweater

Hey, y'all!

Well, I've officially broken my New Year's resolution to post here once a week.  I was out of town for work all of last week, and I left the memory card with all of my pictures at home.  I'll try to be better, I swear!

As my first attempt to make it up to you, I'd like to share my recently completed short-sleeved summer sweater:

 


I based this on a pattern I found for the Jetsetter Sweater in Crochet Today's May/June 2012 issue.  I lengthened the body, removed the neckline trim, shortened the sleeves and modified it to make a larger size.  The whole thing was crocheted using Lily Sugar 'n' Cream worsted weight cotton yarn and an H hook.

I really love how the variegated yarn patterned itself across the piece.  What do you think?


'Til next time,
OCB


3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm I may need to have you make one for me this summer. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sweater is great! I love the colors and it really looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete