Friday, May 13, 2011

Super-Fat #19: Crown Jewels


Well, I couldn't be happier.  The gal who ordered the "Stripes" bag loved it so much, it sounds like she'll be placing additional custom orders from time to time to get started on her Christmas shopping.

Here's the second purse she ordered.  Again, the only guideline was that it must include purple:





I couldn't decide which flower I liked better...with the different tones, they each make the bag look totally different.  Since I couldn't make a decision, I'm letting her choose for herself.

Which one do you like better?

This bag measures approximately 16" wide by 9" tall and 9" deep, and is lovingly handmade using cotton yarn and rattan handles. As with all of my bags, the flower clips are removable/interchangeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment