Saturday, May 28, 2011

Super-Fat #23: Faded Denim


I'm one of those gals who would much rather be decked out in denim and cotton than anything that needs to be - heaven forbid - dry cleaned.  Anyway, jeans go with everything, right?  And this is the perfect go-with-anything-and-compliment-your-favorite-old-jeans kind of purse.





This bag measures approximately 16" wide by 9" tall and 9" deep, and is lovingly handmade using cotton yarn and rattan handles. As with all of my bags, the flower clip is removable/interchangeable.

1 comment:

  1. Holla! I'm with you on that one. I don't wear anything that needs to be tucked in or worn with a belt or a slip or God-forbid nylons! If I can be barefoot, all the better! I LOVE that purse. It would go with what I wear every single day ;)

    ReplyDelete