Thursday, May 19, 2011

Super-Fat #20: Camouflage Rose

After finals were over for the spring semester, my brain apparently needed some chill-out time.  Since the beginning of last week, I believe I've made six purses.  You'd think I'd get sick of making the same thing over and over again, but I honestly don't.  I find it relaxing to work something by heart, and I love to see how each individual yarn pattern turns out.

Call me crazy if you must (you'd be right), but somehow this has become my wind-down activity.





This bag measures approximately 16" wide by 9" tall and 9" deep, and is lovingly handmade using cotton yarn and rattan handles. As with all of my bags, the flower clip is removable/interchangeable.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the talent to make this my wind-down activity instead of watching tv and eating girl scout cookies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...Girl Scout cookies! Haven't had those in ages.

    ReplyDelete