Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chair Arm Remote Caddy

Hey, y'all!

As part of the redecorating process in our living room, I decided our old over-the-arm remote caddy simply had to be replaced.  I already had the yarn from the Lancaster Quilt throw I made, and I borrowed a striped granny stitch pattern from Bobbi Anderson's Simone Scarf & Blanket pattern in the May/June 2013 issue of Crochet Today! as a basis for this:



I worked the pattern until it was wide enough for my 5 remotes, fastened off and created the five separate pockets by slip stitching through both layers in matching yarn.  It definitely goes much better with the new color scheme than the old blue-and-red one did.


'Til next time,
OCB

2 comments:

  1. Looks great in the new living room design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny because I saw this when I came over and meant to ask you about it and tell you how cute it is and then it slipped my mind so I'm glad I get to tell you now :)

    ReplyDelete