Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Very Own Personal Super-Fat

So, I was sittin' here the other day, rockin' some vintage "Gilmore Girls," when it suddenly occurred to me: I've been crankin' out bags left and right.  And none of them are for me!  WTF?

A situation which so obviously needed to be rectified could simply not go ignored, so I decided to try a little variation on the Super-Fat for myself.  I used acrylic yarn and went a little crazy with the embellishment.





This bag, just like the typical cotton Super-Fat, measures approximately 16" wide by 9" tall and 9" deep. The handles are 9" rattan hoops, and the bird clip is interchangeable. 

I totally understand that not everyone wants a huge bird on their bag, and that's cool...but for me, there really was no other option.  You see, if you couldn't already tell, I tend to stick out like a sore thumb.  On purpose.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute Superfat! Love the bird. Who'd ever have guessed that PeeWee would pick a bird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no idea what you could be talking about. ;)

    ReplyDelete