Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oasis Wrap

My latest mission: to make something comfy, cozy, cuddly and cute.

I've had the pattern for this wrap for a few months, and have had the yarn for at least a month.  The problem is that I kept psyching myself out...for some reason, I got overwhelmed every time I looked at it.  Well, this weekend I decided to bite the bullet and go for it.










This wrap is made from Naturally Caron's "Country" yarn - it's a blend of acrylic and wool that's unbelievably soft to the touch...and shiny.  Can't go wrong with shiny!

Now if only I could find another model so I didn't feel like such a dork in every one of my postings...oh, well.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful! Not only is the yarn gorgeous but the pattern is beautiful too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete